Buildings & Grounds Home::
Work Requests::
Facilities Use Forms::
Fire Safety::
Health & Safety::
Long Range Facilities Plan::
Building History::
Historical Pictures


One Room School Houses


One room school house located in Taylor

Early school house in the Cincinnatus region

Initial Construction of Cincinnatus Central School


Newspaper clipping of the laying of the cornerstone


Laying of the cornerstone on August 21, 1935.


Construction of the main building, 1935/36

Buildings Formerly Used by Cincinnatus Central School


Lotridge House that was once used as a part of Cincinnatus Central School and then taken down, it is now the visitor's center parking lot in front of the gym.

Matthews House that still stands two houses
down from the school


Alhambra hotel where graduations and other school events took place in the early years

Inside Cincinnatus Central School


Marching band seated on theOld Gym stage

Additions to Cincinnatus Central School


Construction of the Quad


Construction of the Elementary Wing


Construction of the Math and Science Wings

Construction of the Math and Science Wings

Construction of the Math and Science Wings

Construction of the Auditorium

Construction of the Auditorium

Construction of the Auditorium

Our School

Departments

Alumni & Community

Cincinnatus Central Schools
Mr. Steven V. Hubbard, Superintendent

2809 Cincinnatus Road
Cincinnatus, NY 13040
607-863-3200 TEL.
607-863-4109 FAX